This year's RTE Conference & Exhibition, to be held on 19-20 October 2021, is themed ‘Fast forward - technology for the new future’ and will again offer a top-notch programme with sublime technical presentations from industry experts and academia, telling you all about new applications, innovations and trends. Registration for participants is open as per today.
A programme full of innovation and new developments
The final programme will be published not later than mid-July. Below a list of what participants can expect to get out of attending RTE’s online edition this year.
• Learn about new advances in inks and graphic arts.
• Get educated on developments in various applications such as Excimer lamps and tailoring material properties.
• Get the most up-to-date information on the latest regulations and other HSE topics.
• See how to enhance sustainability of radiation curing technology.
• Find out about advances in 3D printing via UV curing and in UV formulations.
• Get the latest developments in equipment for UV/EB/LED curing.
• Attend dedicated end-user sessions.
• Get introduced to the world of UV/EB radiation curing in our academy session.
A total virtual event experience
Participants can join the event digitally from anywhere in the world, but experience the event as though they were there in-person! RTE’s virtual platform not only facilitates online presentations, discussions and workshops, but also lets attendees connect with speakers, participants and sponsors/exhibitors via chat or video. Participants will leave the event with new contacts, relevant insights and valuable material. More information can be found on www.radtech2021.eu.