RTE is the European association that connects and promotes the UV/EB curing industry.
Why join RadTech Europe?
Our association provides the following elements to its members:
- An opportunity to set up contacts with other industry players and to work together from there in focussed RTE committees and working groups.
- Network with radiation cure users and field experts, all the key players of the UV & EB technology industry at RTE events such as the well-known RTE Conference & Exhibition (member's discount on tickets)
- Learn about and participate in developing standards and procedures on safe equipment operation, handling of materials, testing and quality control.
- Attention for common goals and objectives by offering the possibility to set up and participate in working groups.
- Recognition for participating/investing in studies to better the image of the technology.
- Representation on issues of both international and European importance, such as harmonisation of health, safety and environmental standards and other critical regulatory affairs.
- ONE platform with all UV/EB related answers.
- Learn the latest on radiation cure technology and industry developments at the biennial international Conference & Seminar.
- Free access to all content in our online knowledgebase (papers, conference proceedings, recordings, etc.)
- Free participation in frequent technology and regulatory webinars
- Frequent updates, e.g. on regulations.
- Transparent and clear information about the technology.
- Taking the lead in improving the image of the technology.
- Promotion of the technology and indirectly of our members via the #radtechmeets video campaign.
- Listing in the online members directory on the RTE website.
Contribute to growing the market share of a winning technology and join our association today!
What RTE members say about their membership
“RTE greatly advances the UV & EB industry by bringing together the latest technology, information and decision-makers so critical in addressing the pressing issues and challenges of the current business environment.”
“Participating in RTE events, such as the biennial Conference & Exhibition, allows me to perform my job better. The technical content of the presentations is excellent, and I am able to do valuable networking.”
“Working with national HSE entities through our membership in RTE enabled our company to give its valuable input into the drafting of the UV Protocol. RTE represented the interests of the industry by ensuring that the best practises of the technology prevailed.”